- Berk Gorgulu
- Mahdi Mirjalili
- Lucas Paganin
- Manion Anderson
- Jacky Chan
- Luke Cui
- Simon Huang
- Imran Saleh
- Emma Zhang (MASc), January, 2020, “Predicting Hospital Readmission and Assessing the Cost-Effectiveness of Post-discharge Intervention Programs”, Business Systems Analyst at London Health Sciences Centre (LHSC).
- Leyi Chang (MASc), August, 2019, “Capacity Planning and Allocation for a Nursing Resource Team (NRT)”, Analytics Specialist at CIBC.
- Fan Zhou (MEng), August 2019, “Value of flexibility in service systems with slow-down”, PhD Student at Michigan University, Ross School of Business.
- Emmett Borg (MEng), August 2018, “Modelling the Emergency Department after a mass casualty incident: the role of the imaging department”, Senior Analyst – Data and Decision Sciences, Cancer Care Ontario (CCO).
- Joseph Sismondo, April, 2020, “Emergency Imaging After a Mass Casualty Incident: An Operational Perspective via a Simulation Study”.
- Dan Yan, April, 2018, “Dynamics of Long-Term Care Capacity Planning: a System Dynamics Approach”.